Why should you visit the Bahamas? Located in the Caribbean Sea off Florida and Cuba, the Bahamas islands form a dreamy archipelago.
There are countries that invite you to travel just by name. Bahamas is one of them. Although we do not know exactly where these islands are, we already know that we will rest there. This is the effect of some dream destinations. After we set the scene – in this case, in the middle of one of the most beautiful seas in the world, the Caribbean Sea – then we have confirmation. your stay will be just like heaven. Why should you visit the Bahamas? Go to heaven!
On the abandoned beach…
Take a last-minute trip to a postcard paradise where the waters are clear, the sun is warm and the sands are white; where the beaches make us want to give ourselves a well-deserved moment of idleness to give our daily life a break. The Bahamas is the simultaneous promise of all this: a dreamy setting for an unforgettable holiday under the sign of relaxation. And these 700 islands offer many hidden beaches, lofty coves and lost lagoons to help us, almost like oases in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. As proof, the naming of a beach as the “Island of Paradise” provides a moment of relaxation between water sports and small beach bars where you can cool off.
Why should you visit the Bahamas? See you under the ocean!
Who says that the ocean bottom will be explored as far as the eye can see. Diving and snorkeling enthusiasts can indulge their passion in the indigo waters of the Bahamas.. Between colorful fish and never-before-seen exotic vegetation, the depths surrounding the islets of the most idyllic archipelago in the Caribbean Sea hide many treasures to be discovered with friends or lovers on the occasion of an unforgettable honeymoon. Since many activities can be done on the ocean, water sports enthusiasts will not be neglected. : jet-ski, windsurfing, paddle boarding, water skiing, pedal boats… The Bahamas has everything that will make you fly over the waves.
Why should you visit the Bahamas? feeling alone in the world
If you’ve always dreamed of finding yourself in the middle of a deserted island like Robinson Crusoe with a breathtaking sunset as your only friend, the slightly more remote islets offer the experience. Find a cheap flight and go to ultra-luxury resorts planted in the middle of nowhere and you can enjoy the island solitude for a dreamy stay. Among the islets that will offer you such a holiday, we find Rum Cay, Acklins Island, Crooked Island, Inagua, Ragged Island and Mayaguana, which are little paradises with pink or white sand where you can step on land and enjoy the sea. a real moment of silence, broken only by the chirping of tropical birds and the sound of waves.
What to see in the Bahamas?
Why should you visit the Bahamas? Idyllic beaches and seabed as well as places to explore exotic gastronomy, rites closer to nature and a fascinating culture where a history full of magical legends will spice up your stay. Feel free to pamper yourself with a last minute trip to the Bahamas!
Fashionistas will be happy to visit craft shops that offer typical hand-sewn small dresses. Gourmets can try local cuisineIt is rich in fish, shellfish such as the famous lambi and tropical fruits such as Eleuthera pineapple, thus introducing the tastes of South American, African, Spanish and English and Bahamian gastronomy to the taste buds. To get out, open-air bars are legion on the islands, and not just in the capital city of Freeport or Nassau; You will discover local music such as gombay that punctuates the lives of residents.
And finally, accommodation offers from five-star hotels for sleeping to homestays are not missing here! You will choose from more than 250 offers according to your budget and wishes.
- VISITOR CENTER : visit Web site from the tourist office.
- Argentina : currency Bahamian dollar : 1 BSD = 0.770234 EUR
- jet lag : – 4 hours in summer. When it’s noon in Paris, it’s 8 a.m. in Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas.
- When to leave? The constant sunshine and the cool weather caused by the trade winds make it a preferred destination all year round. See climate statistics.
- formalities : The French passport allows a stay of three months. A valid passport with an expiration date longer than six months from the date of return plus a return or outbound ticket is required.
- Recommended vaccinations before departure : Viral hepatitis A and B, diphtheria, tetanus, polio, typhoid.
- Arrival in the Bahamas : International flights usually arrive at Freeport, Grand Bahama International Airport or Lynden Pindling Airport, located near Nassau. You can find a cheap flight to the Bahamas using our comparator. When you arrive in Nassau, the capital of the Bahamas, many taxis and buses await you at the airport exit. Several boat lines allow you to travel to different islands of the Bahamas archipelago.
traveler’s toolbox ?
Prepare, compare and book your trip with our selection of must-see sites:
? Reservation: find your hotel/accommodation worldwide
? HomeExchange: #1 home exchange platform
✈️ Skyscanner: absolutely the best flight comparator
⏱ LastMinute: the best offers to leave at the last minute
? RentalCars: search and compare rental cars
? GetYourGuide: book unforgettable tours and experiences